The latest water treatment technology Own it on your farm!
Delta water are an advanced magnetic water treatment technology, by which ordinary, salty and low-quality water can regain its vitality and energy.
Delta water is an emerging technology in construction industry. It is significant in concrete production where magnetized water has an influence on the compressive strength, flexural strength and split tensile strength of concrete. Magnetized water particles provide much better bonding between the other materials added to the water (Lazarenko and Zhuravlev 1985) and faster and complete hydration of cement takes place (Nan Su et al. 2000). This leads to the improved engineering properties of concrete. More benefits were proven by scientific researches. where general benefits of Delta water devices can be summarized as:
- Higher compressive power.
- Enhanced cement hydration.
- Split tensile strength of concrete.
- Flexural strength.
- Better workability.
- Better microstructure.
- Higher strength.
- Advanced concrete durability.
- Higher bonding ability between materials.
- Quicker cement hydration.
- Better engineering properties.
- Enhanced compressive strength of concretes and mortars by 25% more.
- Increased fluidity of mortar, the slump, and the degree of hydration of concrete
- Improved cement compressive strength by 60%.
- Improved cement bending strength by 40%.
- Improved cement bonding strength by 20%.
- Enhances cement flexural strength and split tensile strength.
- Better concrete workability, microstructure, and durability.
- Decreased cement initial and final set time slurry by 35%
- Reduced cement content up to 10 % without affecting compressive strength.
- Reduced concrete cube’s weight approximately by 3%.
Prasad et al. measured the hardness of steel work-pieces that were rolled to different thicknesses and then subjected to a pulsating magnetic ﬁeld. Hardness decreased by about 12% with magnetic treatment for the specimens rolled to the largest reduction of 80% and by about 7% for specimens rolled to 20% reduction. Increases in fatigue life of steel specimens treated with a pulsed magnetic ﬁeld were reported by Fahmy et al.
- Devices are eco-friendly.
- Simple to be installed.
- Easily fit to any irrigation system.
- No energy requirements.
- Durable and Long Lasting.
- Continuous natural magnetic field.
- No maintenance needed.
- No spare parts needed.
- No chemicals required.
- No electricity needed.
- Zero Maintenance Cost.
- Stainless steel from inside and outside.
- Don’t rust.
- Absence of side effect.
- Reduced expenses and increased profit.