Terms of Service
Any information, materials, products and services presented on Delta Water website may be subject to change, addition, and deletion at any time without prior notice. Delta Water are not held liable for any consequences of using the information presented on this website.
Any information, materials, products and services on Delta Water website is presented “as is” without warranty of any kind. In no event Delta Water shall be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential, or any damages whatsoever resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the use of the information on this website.
Delta Water disclaims any warranty that this website will be error free, always available, accurate, reliable and secure.
Delta Water contains links to third party websites, Delta Water is not responsible of any information and its accuracy presented through those third party sites. Delta Water does not recommend neither endorse such information. Delta Water cannot guarantee the privacy and security of those third party websites. Linking to those sites are the users sole responsibilities and at their own risks.
Delta Water reserve all intellectual property rights for any information and materials presented in this website such as but not limited to images, text, videos, and icons. Users can use such information and materials for personal use only but not for commercial use. Users cannot modify and/or publish and/or reproduce such information and materials .
Delta Water has the right to use and share with no restrictions any data provided by users and/or collected directly from users and/or collected passively from users and/or collected from other sources. Data such as but not limited to survey, comments, feedbacks, suggestions, complaints. Delta Water acquire all intellectual property rights of this information once provided. Delta Water has the right to monitor, edit and remove any data provided by users through this web site.
Delta Water has the right to use and share with no restrictions users information provided by users and/or collected directly from users and/or collected passively from users and/or collected from other sources. Information such as but not limited to registration information, returns information, demographic information and any other collected information.
When users place order through Delta Water web sites, none of their financial information will be saved in this website. Financial transaction will be through third parties such as Paypal and Moneris. Delta Water cannot guarantee the privacy and security of those third party websites. Linking to those sites are the users sole responsibilities and at their own risks.
Users account and password confidentiality and integrity is the sole responsibility of the users. In no event Delta Water shall be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential, or any damages whatsoever resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the unauthorized use of such account or password.
Internet is not safe, Delta Water cannot guarantee the complete safety of this website and whatever financial transaction done through it. Using Delta Water website is the users sole responsibilities and at their own risks.
This site is monitored hence users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site.
Products and services provided through Delta Water and their respective affiliates will be subject to additional terms and conditions which will be available upon requested.
Terms of Sale
Any products and services ordered through this website or personally through any of our employees may be declined or cancelled. Delta Water reserves the right to accept or decline the order without providing reasons. Delta Water will not be held liable for declining or cancelling any of their products and services. Any product and service declined, customer will not be charged for it and in case charged customer will be refunded.
In case any product or service is discontinued or becomes not available, Delta Water will not be held liable to fulfill the order and the customer will have no obligation to pay.
All products prices quoted in Delta Water websites do not covers shipping and handling fees, Taxes, installation or any other charges which will need to be quoted separately.
Delta Water reserve the right to limit the quantity of the products and services purchased per person and per order. Delta Water will not be held liable for such constrain.
Your product will be shipped through Delta Water third party shipping company such as EMS Post. Shipping cost will vary per product. Delta Water is not responsible for any loss or damage of the products once delivered to the shipping company.
Delta Water displays product for purchase all countries. Not all products are available at all time. Products may be changed and/or discontinued at any time. Not all services provided by Delta Water and their respective affiliates are available in all countries provinces and cities. Shipping prices may vary depending on shipping locations.
Cancellation and Exchange:
- If cancellation is raised before shipping the product, whatever paid will be refunded excluded an administration fees.
- If cancellation is raised after shipping the product, it will follow return policy.
- If exchange is raised before shipping the product, Delta Water will charge the difference in product price in addition to the difference in shipping and handling fees, taxes, installation or any other charges.
- If exchange is raised after shipping the product, it will follow return policy.
- Hardware 3 years limited warranty.
- Warranty is limited to the hardware components of the products; it does not include any services or any other third-party products and parts purchased through Delta Water.
- The limited warranty period start on the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty is applicable only in Egypt and Authorized distributors and only through Delta Water offices in Egypt and Authorized distributors . Delta Water may not have an office in the province, territory, and city you are in. No other third party is eligible to offer warranty service for Delta Water products.
- Delta Water products purchased in Egypt and Authorized distributors and transferred to another country will void its warranty.
- No Service Level Agreement (SLA) will be provided during the warranty period, services provided will be best effort.
- Transferring, pickup and return the product to Delta Water offices in case of damages during the warranty period is customer full responsibility. Delta Water is not responsible for any shipping cost or tariffs or duties that may be incurred.
- During the limited warranty period, in case of damages Delta Water may repair or replace the product with new or previously used product or parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability or equivalent to an original which has been discontinued.
- During the limited warranty period all products or parts replaced becomes the property of Delta Water.
- During the limited warranty period, Delta Water does not warrant any products
- Failed or damaged as a result of not following deployment and operation instructions
- Where services and/or maintenance are done by anyone other than Delta water authorized service providers
- Failed or damaged due to improper maintenance
- Failed or damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or other external causes
- Failed or damaged due to improper site preparation
- Lost or damaged in transit
- This limited warranty does not cover any consumables parts, expendable parts and any other third party parts
- Delta Water maximum liability during the warranty period is limited to the price paid or the cost of repair or replacement
Terms of Sale are subject to change at any time without prior notice.